1. This dish totally lives up to it’s name. Prep was about 5 minutes and then it’s into the oven to bake. The third and last step… eat and enjoy!
Easy Bake Chicken (from Food.com)
4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
4 garlic cloves, minced
4 tablespoons brown sugar
3 teaspoons olive oil
1. Preheat oven to 500 degrees, lightly grease a casserole dish.
2. Sauté garlic in oil until tender. Remove from heat and mix in sugar.
3. Place chicken into dish and spread sugar/garlic mixture over the chicken.
4. Cook for 15 – 30 minutes (Mine cooked for about 20 minutes)
To go along with my chicken, I made an easy store bought cheddar and broccoli pasta side – they were 10 for $10 at Copps! It was the perfect partner for my quick and delicious weeknight meal.
** Look for a not-so-easy, but super tasty meal tomorrow!