Last night we grilled some yummy steaks, but this post is all about the dessert! A no bake pistachio cheesecake.
Recipe (from Food.com)
1 cup flour
1/2 cup butter
2 tablespoons powdered sugar
1 – 8 oz package cream cheese (at room temperature)
1 cup powdered sugar
1 package instant pistachio pudding
1 cup milk
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Mix the crust ingredients together until crumbly. Press firmly into a 9-inch cheesecake pan or 4 ramekins. Bake for 15 minutes and let cool completely.
2. Beat the cream cheese and powdered sugar for the filling.
3. Mix the pudding mix and milk.
4. Beat pudding mixture into the cream cheese and sugar, until well blended.
5. Spread evenly into your dishes and let cool for at least 1 hour before serving.
6. Top with whipped cream and enjoy!
The only comment I have on this recipe is that the crust makes the overall dish a little too sweet. Next time I will definitely stick to a traditional graham cracker crust.